free website stats program New Years Resolutions 2013 | Harley Davidson Forums

New Years Resolutions 2013

The Prophet

Yeah, I know, nobody does this stuff anymore... but I do!

I figure: You've got to have a Plan.

That said, here's goes...

My 2013 Resolution are:

1.) Lose weight. I'm 5'-9" tall, and currently weigh 225. Not good. Still pretty solid, but I really need to be down to 200. I reached this goal this past year in June, felt fantastic... then blew it. I won't blow it again.

2.) Be happier. Look at the bright side of things. Be a "Glass half full" kind of person. Quit complaining about... stuff, and try to find something good to say. Have fun. Smile.

3.) Be much less judgemental about others. May be tied to #2 above. Take more of a "to each his own" perspective. See things from others point of view more often.

4.) Take more Motorcycle Trips with the Mrs. (This qualifies the Thread to be in the "General HD Discussions Section!!!). I do too many solo trips, and the wife enjoys the long (4-5 days) rides too. I'm making plans already.

5.) Work on cardio's a LOT more. I get winded way too easily. May also tie in with #1 above.

That's it. Something for the body, something for the brain, and something for the significant other. Three-way combo means a better life, right?

What are your plans / resolutions for 2013??

Bob

I'm just gonna spin around several times really fast.

That will be my New Years Revolutions :D

Would like to quit smoking, but I say I'll do that every year and it still hasn't worked :(

I need to take some time off and do things with the wife...Oh ya,,Ride my bike more.. I also could be in better shape.I wish I was bike smart. I am a nice guy if that helps.:)

After this past year I will go into the New Year with no expectations,then I will have no regrets.

Back