free website stats program New VRod Owner | Harley Davidson Forums

New VRod Owner

JHMVRSC2011

Last bike I had was in 1977. I was 20 yrs old.
35 yrs of pent-up Biker in me and couldn't take it any longer.
Wife went away for two weeks and when she came back I owned a 2011 Vivid Black Harley Davidson VRSCF V-Rod Muscle. I am alive again!
Still at Dealers getting a few bolt-ons and waiting for snow to go. Can't wait, can't sleep, gotta ride.
Hello to all, Cheers
Jim

Good luck and good riding! You sure went all out with pulling the trigger on a vrod! What state are you in?

I am in Newfoundland, Canada. Island, way out on east coast in North Atlantic. Lots of wide open highway and great Harley Owners Group.

Welcome from Maine...I also wondered about the wife.:D..Did you ask hur before she left??..Or when she got back and thats why its not home? LOL..Just kidding..:bigsmiley23:

Welcome from Maine...I also wondered about the wife.:D..Did you ask hur before she left??..Or when she got back and thats why its not home? LOL..Just kidding..:bigsmiley23:

sometimes it is easier to get forgiveness than it is to get permission. :taunt

enjoy the new ride bud.

Congrats on the new ride. Have you taken a riders safety course yet? It's worth every penny and you will discover things you can do with your ride you never thought possible. Ride safe and hope the wife will enjoy it with you.

Wife schmife.....Are you still married? I would've had to do some pretty fast talkin....I too think it's sometime better to ask for forgiveness than permission. Enjoy that scoot!

Back