free website stats program New to the Forum | Harley Davidson Forums

New to the Forum

cpmack1

Guess my first post didn't pass muster. Well here I am again... Returned from 6 Years in Korea last year where I used to ride... and that most certainly was an experience and significant challenge. Upon my return I was advised by my Doc that I could no longer ride my 800 lb 2008 Harley Road King Classic or the 2008 Road King I own. That sucks but what can you do when your back disagrees with your desires to ride. So here I am in San Antonio Tx and thinking about selling my bikes to get a trike. Any advice??? Pretty much know the value of my bikes, etc., so only looking to see what you Trike riders think.

Welcome to The Forum, I too have a bad back and leg problems. I used to ride baggers, now I find my Dyna is lighter and more agile, that said I too will end up with a trike, Good Luck and hope you find the answers you need:s Have you considered renting a trike to see how you like it or looked at trike options for your current bike?

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Appreciate the welcome from everyone. Looking forward to the discussions. The idea of renting a trike is a great one and one I've not considered before. Having spent the last 6 years in Korea I forgot you can rent bikes here in the states. Something to give consideration too.

Back