free website stats program New Rider from KY | Harley Davidson Forums

New Rider from KY

JediTodd

Howdy everyone!
Just started riding this year and have discovered the fun of riding a Harley. I have a 2014 Fat Bob that I've fallen in love with. I took up riding because of a friend and now I can't seem to get enough. I'm slowly building up my skills and getting more comfortable riding. Wish I'd tried this earlier. :D

I live in the Lexington, KY area and we've been exploring all the roads around the horse farms so far. We may be taking a road trip to do the Natchez Trace Road later this summer!

Looking forward to perusing the site.

Todd

Howdy everyone!
Just started riding this year and have discovered the fun of riding a Harley. I have a 2014 Fat Bob that I've fallen in love with. I took up riding because of a friend and now I can't seem to get enough. I'm slowly building up my skills and getting more comfortable riding. Wish I'd tried this earlier. :D

I live in the Lexington, KY area and we've been exploring all the roads around the horse farms so far. We may be taking a road trip to do the Natchez Trace Road later this summer!

Looking forward to perusing the site.

Todd

Welcome Todd! I am new here as well! I've been riding about a year and I am hooked as well. The beauty of this is we will continue to learn for our lifetime!

Ride Safe!

Eddie

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Back