free website stats program New ride | Harley Davidson Forums

New ride

awall

First time here so here goes. Been looing for several weeks for a Harley and could not make up my ind what I wanted. This is my first Harley and it's been 35 years since I have owned a motorcycle. So today I bought a ne 09 Heritage Softail Classic. I got it from a dealre out of state so it will be next saturday before I can go pick it up. One of the hardest decisions I have ever made.

Congratulations. Now ride it, enjoy it, and prepare to spend lots more on it!

Good choice,have fun and let us know when the accessory bug hits you,we can help you spend your money!:D

Yeah, the bike's the cheap part. It's all the stuff you'll hang off of it that really adds up. Congrats on the HST.

First time here so here goes. Been looing for several weeks for a Harley and could not make up my ind what I wanted. This is my first Harley and it's been 35 years since I have owned a motorcycle. So today I bought a ne 09 Heritage Softail Classic. I got it from a dealre out of state so it will be next saturday before I can go pick it up. One of the hardest decisions I have ever made.

Buying new iron is no doubt a difficult thing...but it balances out everytime you swing a leg over the saddle and take her out... :newsmile075:

Congratulations, enjoy the ride, practice those rider survival skills and in a few months share the ride with someone close to you. It is a life changing experience best shared! :D

Well, I finally went and got it on Saturday and it sure is a sweet ride and I also got a sweet deal. If anyone is looking for a new bike check out the Harley dealer in Bartlesville Oklahoma and talk to Kyle. He is selling way below MSRP.

Awesome........have had my 09 heritage for 2 months now. just ticked past 1k miles. I love it. Had a springer classic before....no comparison. I too suggest a riders edge course or some sort of safety course ......I took riders edge...a little pricey, but well worth it.
Enjoy and ride safe

Congratulations on the new ride...be safe and post some pics, then set up a Harley Budget...you will need one...hehe

Back