free website stats program New Pipes | Harley Davidson Forums

New Pipes

BlinkerBlu

Just picked up my Road Glide with new Rhineharts on. My wife is not home yet but when she gets here I think I'm in trouble. Man they sound gooooood and loud, and the added torque is great. My wrench told me to hang on. Happy is not a good enough word for me to use.:D

Just picked up my Road Glide with new Rhineharts on. My wife is not home yet but when she gets here I think I'm in trouble. Man they sound gooooood and loud, and the added torque is great. My wrench told me to hang on. Happy is not a good enough word for me to use.:D

What ones do you have on the scoot??

Cool, work on getting the sound bite too! I'm sure the wife will understand. :D

I just replaced the VH Ovals with the Rineharts. I like them both, but I really like the sound of the Rineharts. I'm not sure if it's only because it's something new, or if I really prefer them, but only time will tell. They sure do look good, though. I think I'll polish out the black tips though. All the Rinehart tips I've seen eventually start to look purple after a while in the sun.....

I just replaced the VH Ovals with the Rineharts. I like them both, but I really like the sound of the Rineharts. I'm not sure if it's only because it's something new, or if I really prefer them, but only time will tell. They sure do look good, though. I think I'll polish out the black tips though. All the Rinehart tips I've seen eventually start to look purple after a while in the sun.....

Only the early RH tips turned....the new model pipe isn't supposed to.

Okay, since I can't seem to make the link easy, copy & paste this and see if that gets you anywhere. :D

Harley Davidson Community

Found it under the site troubleshooting and how to use site features forum. If that doesn't work, Glider or Speed can make it easier for you.

Hey, I think that worked!

Back