free website stats program New Pipes From HARD-KROME Install | Harley Davidson Forums

New Pipes From HARD-KROME Install

Rhys

Hey,
Just got a set of new pipes for my roadking, a set of T-REX Dual straights. I have a 07 roadking police bike with the 103 motor. I have read all the info about tuners but what I want to know is since Im not changeing the stock breather can I still run the pipes safely. also its a police bike so if I have to get a tuner, will it connect to the police models, I would like leave as much stock as possible. can anyone help?
:bigsmiley23:

Hey,
Just got a set of new pipes for my roadking, a set of T-REX Dual straights. I have a 07 roadking police bike with the 103 motor. I have read all the info about tuners but what I want to know is since Im not changeing the stock breather can I still run the pipes safely. also its a police bike so if I have to get a tuner, will it connect to the police models, I would like leave as much stock as possible. can anyone help?

You can get by with one or the other but keep in mind how lean these bikes already are from the factory, as far as tuners go you should not have any problems with the install, you will get a discount being a member here EFI - Electronic Fuel Injection Controllers - ATVs, UTVs, Motorcycles, Snowmobiles, Scooters, Sport Bikes, Watercraft

Hey,

I installed a set of pipes on my 2012 RKC with a Vance & Hines Fuelpak tuner. I would recommend using a tuner with your new pipes & stock air filter because I am pretty sure these bikes are really leaned out from the factory. So far my bike is really running well and cooler with the new pipes and tuner. The Vance & Hines Fuelpak is really easy to use. Note: I just installed the pipes and Fuelpak on my bike and don't have a lot of miles with the upgrades but so far so good.....det45

I sent the pipes back, had some fitment problems. I got a set of vance&hines bigshots duals. They sound awsome, they have a great idle and will really bark when you start twisting the throttle. Very Loud Pipes to say the least. It dosnt seem to be running hotter than it did with the police pipes on it, but the front pipe seems to be the one getting warm, isnt it usally the rear pipe that people say they see glow at night?

Back