free website stats program New Paint | Harley Davidson Forums

New Paint

jmpancoast

I bought a used tank with a minor dent with the idea of getting painted Vivid Black and doing away with the decals. Found out it was going to cost a lot more than I originally thought. Then I ran across a set of painted tins for a Super Glide on eBay and bought them.

Finished the install today. I put my old painted console on to see how I liked it. I don't think it looks right. I may put the krinkle black console on and send the one you see here off to be painted to match. I am also thinking about seeing if someone with an 08 or later Super Glide wants to work out a trade for their smooth vivid black console..

Feedback is welcome.

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Yeah...I wouldn't change a thing! That's SWEEEET! I like those bars. 10" rise?

That bike looks great. What kind of gauges are those? I would also leave the center console as is.

I disliked the stock speedo on the bars and saw this digital speedo/tach unit. Its a Diamond Digital unit which is a Dakota clone. Only cost me a couple hundred bucks, but was a royal pain to install. I get lots of compliments on it.

JMPanCoast, gotta go with the others, don't change a thing, I would only add a large cylindrical Leatherworks tool bag on the fork or on headlamp/bar just to haul a little something, not even throwovers over that beauty...it looks that tasty! :worthy

Looks pretty darn good the way it is

Back