free website stats program new owner | Harley Davidson Forums

new owner

chevylover

Hello HD riders, im Chevy, (street name) Kevin.. I live in Clinton Twp,Mi. Im 57. . Truck driver OTR. Got 2 bratts and 5 grand bratts lol. Divorced. I have to be honest with you all, I just Inherited my late brothers 1997 Haritage Classic Springer Costom. Its a sharp bike and he loved that bike too, he took excelant care of it. Me myself am a Hot Rod Guy. 1968 Impala SS.350. Soon as i can I will post some pics of it.( the bike not my car). My hope is to find someone who loves and respects Harleys like my bro did. I undertand the Harley owners are differnt and passionate about there scoots and I respected my bros choose as he did mine. Im set in my ways and cant see me learning to ride or take on a new mecanical challange, my chevy is enough. So if any of you fine gents want to talk to me about my bike and are iterseted please contact me. thank you all for listening and your time, I hope I didnt break any of you HDTalk rules by this post

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Welcome aboard, glad to have you here. :ws I'm sorry to hear of your loss. :s

Welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

Be sure to take a few minutes to review the forum rules in the link below and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

Harley Davidson Forums

Back