free website stats program New Mustang Solo | Harley Davidson Forums

New Mustang Solo

jmpancoast

Just got a Mustang Day Tripper Solo to replace the Le Pera Bare Bones. This seat is fairly new in the Mustang line-up, so I thought I'd throw up so pics. Seems comfortable so far, what few miles my cold weather (EDITED) could ride. Cost $189.00 shipped.

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture005.jpg

[notes]
A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community
[/notes]

Looking good. Is more comfortable than the old seat? How is the new paint holding up for you? I am waiting on the same guy who did yours to do a set for me.

Looking good. Is more comfortable than the old seat? How is the new paint holding up for you? I am waiting on the same guy who did yours to do a set for me.

Been too cold to ride. A lot more padding, so I am sure it will be much, much, much better, but not sure how much.

The paint has been on a month and I am still extremely pleased. I sent a console to him to be painted to match. He again did a great job. I think you will be equally as happy as I am.

Nice seat I have a Mustang solo with the back rest on my 08 dyna and love it. Just had major back surgery 6 weeks ago yesterday. Some friends came over and I went riding with them (first time on bike since surgery) logged 211.7 pain free miles with my Mustang seat. Enjoy it Mustang makes in my opinion the best seat on the market.

Where did you order from? Direct from Mustang or elsewhere. I'll be placing an order for mine hopefully once I see what kind of cash I have coming back in. Been eyeing and researching this seat for a while.

Dennis Kirk seems to be the cheapest this seat for the dyna goes for 233.99 part#45-4286:small3d026:

I have the wide vintage solo for my wide butt and its great. I can ride all day with no problems.

Back