free website stats program New Member | Harley Davidson Forums

Tallbear

I have just joined today,and looking forward to getting involved.Most brothers call me Indian ,i ride a 97 heritage springer,my girlfreind and I also have a 86 1200 sporster they we are goin to convert to a trike this winter.I have been riding about 35yrs.Did the clubing thing now i just enjoy riding indepent trying to renew the old brotherhood that was around when first started riding.Looking forward to talking to some of you love and respect.
Indian

I have just joined today,and looking forward to getting involved.Most brothers call me Indian ,i ride a 97 heritage springer,my girlfreind and I also have a 86 1200 sporster they we are goin to convert to a trike this winter.I have been riding about 35yrs.Did the clubing thing now i just enjoy riding indepent trying to renew the old brotherhood that was around when first started riding.Looking forward to talking to some of you love and respect.
Indian

Welcome Tallbear. Glad you could stop by and join up with some of the best folks around. when you start the trike conversion - post up some pics as you go if you can.

Welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

Be sure to take a few minutes to read through this and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

Harley Davidson Community

................................................................................................................

Back