free website stats program New Member!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

New Member!!!

pats1401

It great to be part of the forum. I'm really hoping to get a lot out of it.
My name is Scott and I've been riding for 27 years. My first harley was a 1976 XLCH. Totally re-done and customized. A great bar hoper that I often took for long distance rides. This year I sold it to purchase a bike that I have wanted for a long time; 2001 Springer Softail STD. What a bike it is, too. It needs a few things like a new heat shield on the front V&H Pipe and I would like to get a chrome shift linkage too. Maybe this spring. My recent upgrade was putting on a Le Pera bare-bones seat. Awesome Seat!!!! My bike also has 12.5 Chubby Apes from Wild 1. I love those too. It's a really bad (EDIT) looking bike. I'm one happy rider.

Please read this...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

Be sure to take a few minutes to read through this and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

Harley Davidson Community

................................................................................................................

Good to have you here on the forum. might want to re-read the "do's & dont's" here before posting. We're not a bunch of "sticks in the mud" but , rules are rules and thats why -JMO- we have the best site out there!!!! Enjoy your stay.

howdy and welcome.................all it takes is money..ha i spent alot of $$$ on my vtx, then i bought my RC.

Back