free website stats program New member | Harley Davidson Forums

Hello gentlemen, I am new to this site and back to riding after a long hiatis. (raised 3 kids) I was raised old school. Knucks, Pans and shovels. Built customs in the 70s. My 64 Duo Glide was in the January 1980 issue of Easyriders. I just purchesed a 2001 Dyna Wide Glide and man do I feel stupid. Everything is different. Wet clutch, dual cam. I dont even know how to change the oil. We always went Phase 3 belt primaries. I could use any Tech Tips I can get about maintanence and fine tuning. Look forward to chat.

Re: The new guy

Hello gentlemen, I am new to this site and back to riding after a long hiatis. (raised 3 kids) I was raised old school. Knucks, Pans and shovels. Built customs in the 70s. My 64 Duo Glide was in the January 1980 issue of Easyriders. I just purchesed a 2001 Dyna Wide Glide and man do I feel stupid. Everything is different. Wet clutch, dual cam. I dont even know how to change the oil. We always went Phase 3 belt primaries. I could use any Tech Tips I can get about maintanence and fine tuning. Look forward to chat.

Welcome to The forum, Check out The Self Help section, you will find it a good one:rider:wce

Back