free website stats program New Member SoCal | Harley Davidson Forums

New Member SoCal

amiles56

I am a new member to this forum and just wanted to say hello to all from sunny SoCal. I stumbled across this site while looking for some trouble shooting assistence with my 2003 Electra Glide Ultra Classic. I found the answers I was looking for and very quickly noted how helpful everyone seemed to be, so i decided to sign up.

I have two Harleys, the first is a 2002 Fatboy that i bought new in 2002 and have ridden it from Florida to central Mexico. I recently moved to SoCal and my wife and had been looking for a touring model but with a sidecar. Of course Harley stopped making sidecars two years ago so that ruled out a new Harley (since work keeps me busy I kinda like the warranty that comes with a neww bike), so we started looking at options for buying "a dresser" and then getting an aftermarket sidecar. While conducting my searches we stumbled on the 2003 Anniversary Model w/ matching sidecar. We bought it from a dealer in Texas and had it shipped out to Long Beach, CA.

Since then we have been enjoying the riding here. When I get some time I will upload some pics of both bikes and my own biker girl (that would be my very lovely wife).

Of course if you are riding around LA, Long Beach, San Diego, or any other city in the general vicinity and see a black and silver Ultra Classic w/ sidecar you will know it is me.

Welcome to the forum, from Ontario Canada :cheers
Looking forward to your pics.

Welcome to the forum and we are all looking forward to the pix.

Welcome to The Forum, good to see you got the info you needed here
:ws:rider

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Back