free website stats program New Member Introduction | Harley Davidson Forums

New Member Introduction

D

dbmg

So many new Members and so few introduction. So New Members, start a thread and let us know who you are.........;)

So many new Members and so few introduction. So New Members, start a thread and let us know who you are.........;)

Good reminder. My pet peeve is OP asking for help with a particular issue, members make suggestions and offer help but OP neglects to check back with if it was fixed and if suggestions were helpful.:(

Ok, I feel better now.:D

Good reminder. My pet peeve is OP asking for help with a particular issue, members make suggestions and offer help but OP neglects to check back with if it was fixed and if suggestions were helpful.:(

Ok, I feel better now.:D

Hate to be left hanging also.......:confused:

Got to agree with Jeff & dbmg. There are many unanswered problems.
tourbox
Some just do not realize that these forums are for learning and sharing the wealth of information and knowledge, of those who are willing to share to get things corrected. Those are in it for themselves and if they get the help they need for free then they won and do not need to return the favor.....

Along with this, how bout we stoke up the Happy Birthdays, for some who dont have any kin this may make their whole day JMO

Back