free website stats program New Member in Minneapolis | Harley Davidson Forums

New Member in Minneapolis

TawnyPorter

Hi everyone,

I'm Tawn from Minneaplois and just joined the forum today. I ride a 2009 Fat Boy. This is my second one this year after having an '08 compromised and stolen from work. It was devastating. I waited 20 years to get the bike of my dreams and some idiot heisted it while I worked to pay for it. The '09 I'm riding now had only 600 miles on it. The unfortunate party I bought it from hadn't been able to ride it since they bought it new. I may be back riding again but paranoia will hardly let it out of my site. I bought an HD Smart Security System II and a Siren but can't get an appt. at the dealership for two weeks so I'm going to put it in myself. If ANYONE can give me tips or send a link on how to get to the job done please let me know. I'm a remodeling contractor so I'm pretty handy. I have all the tools I need to get 'er done! So far I'm trying to figure out how to get the turn signal module out so I can get the replacement in. It sure isn't as easy as the tutorial I saw here on the site!

Thanks for letting me join,

Tawny :newsmile106:

Last edited by a moderator:
... So far I'm trying to figure out how to get the turn signal module out so I can get the replacement in. It sure isn't as easy as the tutorial I saw here on the site!

I believe there is a little more than just unplugging and plugging in a TSSM. I'm pretty sure it has to be married to the ECM. I may be wrong.

Hi Bingo,

I sure hope this forum can help me out along the way. On my second bike this year and I can't afford alot of dealership time.

Greetings from Wisconsin.

Lots of info here. You should come out OK on your install.

Michael

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Back