free website stats program New member from SW Washington | Harley Davidson Forums

New member from SW Washington

New owner of a '91 FLSTC, that is needing some TLC . I am looking forward to learning a lot and getting to know the "locals" here. Maybe even riding with some of you. This is my first Harley, been riding another brand for about a year now. Got in about 4k miles so far, looking to add a few zeros to that total. I was away for about 20 years, so I have a lot of catching up to do! :D

Welcome to the forum, I just joined today also, and have been busy reading, lots of great informaiton to take in.

Welcome to the "BEST on the NET" Be sure to check out the Self Help Section for great tips and advice. Enjoy your stay!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome! I have been searching the site and reading a lot here, especially the Self-Help section, lots of great info there. Today picked up the M1VT 20w50 for the oil tank and the M1-75w140 for the trans, Saturday I grabbed 2 HD filters at the dealer. Just need to get the oil for the primary and should be good to go for my first change. See I have been reading! :D

Welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

Be sure to take a few minutes to read through this and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

HD Talking Rules - Harley Davidson Community

................................................................................................................

Back