free website stats program New member from San Jose, CA | Harley Davidson Forums

New member from San Jose, CA

dark_horse

Hi everyone... I look forward to actively participating on the forums. Been mostly a car enthusiast, but owned an Intruder 700 for many years as a weekend detox machine. Sold it a couple years ago, and really missed it.

Owning a HD has always been on my bucket list, but I'm a bit vertically challenged and was worried about handling a heavy ride. Well, decided to take the plunge and found a nice '01 Fatboy. Just got her earlier this week and already feel pretty comfortable with it.

I really like the heavy set feel of the bike, and of course, it's nice to feel proud of your ride.

Next on the list are some Progressive 422's to lower the ride height a bit... and a new seat (the corbin seat on it was customized for the previous owner, and doesn't quite feel right for my fat (EDIT) ). :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum. You'll meet a lot of cool guys and gals that are more then happy to answer questions you may have. I'm a lurker, mainly learning from reading everyone else's great advice.

I'm in Livermore and a newbie (had the bike for 2 years but haven't logged on a lot of miles yet). Looking for people to ride with on weekend. Private message me if you're interested. I have a 2006 CVO Fat Boy.

Welcome to the forum. :cheers

Make sure you check out the rules on language. You will get a reminder with the use of the 'a' word instead of calling it your posterior or behind.:s

Welcome from South Dakota! My first Harley was a Fatboy, if I could afford two bikes I'd still have it, loved that bike.

Back