free website stats program New member from Louisiana | Harley Davidson Forums

New member from Louisiana

Billbo

Hello everyone here. New member to the forum, been riding a long time. It all began back in 1968 (for me anyway) with a 1959 Sportster. I have had several street bikes - HD and Metric - and even a dirt bike. Love riding and also love playing and listening to bluegrass music along with the usual Louisiana stuff -- hunting and fishing and guns and guitars.

Bill

My goodness what a friendly bunch here. I am not totally computer savey, so this might even be located in the wrong place. Not exactly sure how to respond to individual posts -- but I do appreciate all your 'howdy's" and am looking forward to visiting here with you all. I have already been looking (as a visitor) to your posts and KBase - tons of information and I am also sure I will have lots of questions for yall. My first item on my todo list is get a Service manual - then I want to figure out a way to stiffen up these saddle bags. Just a short side note may be of interest to some here, the old '59 Sportster -- the man I bought it from told me to just mix 50/50 -- 50wt motor oil and STP!!! and you know how thick STP is. But, heck - it worked just fine. I put many miles on it back then - wish I still had it.

B

Back