free website stats program New look for 09 heritage ??? | Harley Davidson Forums

New look for 09 heritage ???

DANNY MC

OK,i love my Heritage Classic,but was thinkin of stripping it down a bit for when im not going abroad or to rallies...what i was thinkin was to take bags/sissy bar and rack and passenger seat off ?

Q-r my seats attached to each other an how easy is all this to do ?

Q-anyone done this/any pics ?

I aint too confident messing around with bike,things tend not to go back together correctly,but im prepared to persevere.
Any words of advice would be welcome folks....cheers:bigsmiley20:

Those tasks shouldn't be too difficult and you'll almost be at a fatboy by taking off all the extra bits

Brian

If you were to change out the seat, install a smaller front fender, take off the bags and windshield, maybe put some Kuryakyn lights on the rear, you would have me scratching my head wondering what it was and I might have to take a peek at the sticker on the frame neck to know. :)

I have an 07 Heritage, and often remove the bags, back seat, sissy bar, and windshield for that Fat Boy Look. I got the fender bolts at the dealer for a few bucks that allow me to remove the bags and install the new chrome fender bolts for that stripped down look. Love the Heritage, I can go full dresser with all the bags, or strip it for a Fatboy. Can't go wrong.

I tried to post a photo here, but being brand new here, I can't post the link til I have 5 posts, LOL! I did upload to the softail section, you can see it, it is the blue Heritage in front of the airplane.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya DJ,checked out photos,looks smart,going to belgium for a rally next week so will try the new look when i get back,cheers mate and welcome to the forum,Danny Mc

Back