free website stats program New Leather tassels for Heritage Conchos | Harley Davidson Forums

New Leather tassels for Heritage Conchos

Billbo

Question - where do I purchase new replacement leather tassels for my Heritage Conchos? I have 11 sets on my bike. Such as the ones on the bottom of the passenger floorboards. Some are broken off, shortened or missing. I am wanting to replace them -- or do I just make my own from leather scraps? I have looked online using search engines but have not found replacement leather yet.

Thanks
Bill

Question - where do I purchase new replacement leather tassels for my Heritage Conchos? I have 11 sets on my bike. Such as the ones on the bottom of the passenger floorboards. Some are broken off, shortened or missing. I am wanting to replace them -- or do I just make my own from leather scraps? I have looked online using search engines but have not found replacement leather yet.

Thanks
Bill

Bill,

Do a search for Chilhowee Motorcycle Leather. I have some of their goods and have no complaints at all! :D

Bill,

Do a search for Chilhowee Motorcycle Leather. I have some of their goods and have no complaints at all! :D
thanks 9FLHR, I also have heard of Chilhowee. Looked at their website, will look again - also a place called Iron Braid. I have all original HD conchos and will be keeping them. I just want the leather tassels only. I may end up having to cut and make my own from leather scraps.

thanks for you help
Bill

HD Parts and Accessories catalog has HD conchos, rosettes and such available, if you want the "real thing" with HD logo...on the very last page of the Multi-fit section pg 699 of the 2009 issue...2010 should be similar.

HD Parts and Accessories catalog has HD conchos, rosettes and such available, if you want the "real thing" with HD logo...on the very last page of the Multi-fit section pg 699 of the 2009 issue...2010 should be similar.
thank you and I will look in my HD 'wishbook' -- I have original HD conchos and certainly want to keep them -- just replace the leather. It seems, so far, I will most likely be cutting my own leather tassels.

Bill

Back