free website stats program New Heritage Softail Owner | Harley Davidson Forums

New Heritage Softail Owner

Just picked up a 2003 Anniversary Edition Softail Classic. What a bike. I've been riding a 2005 Sporster. Still have it too! Couldn't part with it cause I got too much money in it. I've been really digging the softail and look forward to many days on the road with it. Getting ready to change all the fluids in it. Thanks to the forum, I got some great info on the bike.

Thanks,

Jim

Like tank says, congrats and welcome to the forum from another Heritage fan! Enjoy................

Congratulations. You are going to find you will be riding longer and farther than ever!!!! Best of luck.

I have an 04 I picked up in the middle of the winter here in Michigan. So far I love the ride!

The only bad thing I have found is that HD makes more parts than I have $$!!

Congrats. I think you will really like the ride. I know I love the ride of mine. One thing though if it doesn't have a saggy bag kit or some other bag stiffner I would recomend one. They really help to make the bags look new and keep their shape.

Congrats. You will never get tired of riding it. Listen to the experts on this forum and you will enjoy many many miles to come.

PaPa T

Back