free website stats program new handlebars for roadking classic | Harley Davidson Forums

new handlebars for roadking classic

B.A.

Banned
Anybody have any pics of new bars on your roadking.Need something new for a roadking classic to stop pain between shoulders.Havent seen any diffrent bars on any bikes yet.Thanks.

no pic but I put mini apes on mine and they are perfect 10" up and 13" back

I take that back, click on the picture of my bike to the left and you can see them

Last edited by a moderator:
"Wild One" Chubby Semi Beach Bars... Same problem with the back pain.
After installation, Fixed immediately... You will need to cut and solder the wire harnesses, however this is not that hard. It was my first solder job and after 6 months, no issues.

They are a Little lower and have a good 3" of pullback.

w1a4x5.jpg

My Road King is not a Classic, but last spring I installed the Heritage style handelbars 56902-08. I had the back/shoulder pain also with the stock bars. The handle bar swap eliminated the problem. And yes Hell is a city. Hell, Michigan. So moderators, please don't put me on probation for swearing. :)

IMG_0360.jpg

Anybody have any pics of new bars on your roadking.Need something new for a roadking classic to stop pain between shoulders.Havent seen any diffrent bars on any bikes yet.Thanks.

Put Khrome Werks Sweepers #300504 on my RK 07 just got back home 1600mi. Solved all my complaints for $63.95 I also drilled them and wired internal with info found here!:D

Back