free website stats program New guy without standards lol | Harley Davidson Forums

New guy without standards lol

cTaco

Hey y'all, I'm sure ya get the new guy thing quite a bit around here so I'll just jump on that band wagon. Anyway, a little about me. I'll probably get crucified for this but I'll admit, I have ZERO standards. (EDIT) if it's HD, suzuki, yamahammer, or Chinese moped, if it's got two wheels I'll ride the (EDIT) thing. I'll also work on it as well. Which leads me to why I'm here. I got a 97 road king efi in the garage right now that's making me feel dumb. It'll start and run for less than a minute at idle then cut out and die. It will also die sooner if I give it any throttle. Been threw the entire harness 4 times lookin for shorts, tested fuel pump, changed ecm and injectors. The code it throws is for rear fuel injector but new injectors didn't solve it. About the only things left that I can think of is crank pos. Sensor or the tps. Anybody body got any friendly advice on which way to go? Trying not to spend much more on the (EDIT) thing cuz it's already cost me to (EDIT) much. I'm just at ends with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard. Please take some time to read the rules of the forum. We have some awesome & knowledgeable members here that can help you out, but you will need to follow the rule. ;)

Welcome aboard. Please take some time to read the rules of the forum. We have some awesome & knowledgeable members here that can help you out, but you will need to follow the rule. ;)
Sorry I kinda have a potty mouth, I'll do my best to keep it in check!

There are other forums that allow language. You apparently did not read the rules. With your 1st presentation, I doubt time will be spent trying to help with problem.

Welcome to HDT from the Rocky Mountains. Try posting your problem in the section on the forum that relates to the issue, you'll get more responses.
Not all members read new member introductions.

You have received some very good advice already. Welcome to the forum from Suwannee, Fl.

Welcome....

I re-read my postings, BEFORE I post them. Mostly for correct spelling as Language has never been a problem with me. EVEN on forums you can use some, I Don't...

Now Watch....:rolleyes:LOL.... Someone will find an EDIT in one of mine from Long Ago.......

signed....BUBBIE

Welcome....

I re-read my postings, BEFORE I post them. Mostly for correct spelling as Language has never been a problem with me. EVEN on forums you can use some, I Don't...

Now Watch....:rolleyes:LOL.... Someone will find an EDIT in one of mine from Long Ago.......

signed....BUBBIE

Remember the saying BUBBIE, NEVER say NEVER.:eek:

Back