free website stats program New guy saying hi | Harley Davidson Forums

New guy saying hi

Hello everyone, my name is Mark I'm from Pennsylvania. Currently riding a 79 sportster ironhead. Burning up the roads around here when she is running. But have been having weird electrical problems, so the tires aren't moving down the road as much as they should be. Just trying to give and get advice and ideas from fellow members.

Welcome to the forum from Suwannee, Fl. Make sure you read the rules. we are a friendly group but stick pretty close them. If you post your electrical issue in the proper thread I'm sure many will be glad to help.

Thanks for the welcome, I'm not much of a "tech" savy type of person. It took me about 10 minutes to figure out how to post my "new guy" post. Where do I find the rules? And how do you choose where to post a new tread at. Sorry for seeming so technology incompetent.

Mark, welcome aboard. Please take the advice of the other members and address your username. This is your warning, if you do not take a few moments to read the rules and abide by them, we will have to remove your account. I have also sent you a message, hopefully you will be around in the future!

This is a very knowledgeable and helpful bunch and they can help you work through all of your issues. There isn't a better bunch of folks anywhere that will take their time to help you work out any and all issues step by step. Abide by the rules and stick around.

How do you change the username? As I said earlier, I'm not very tech savy. Thanks for the welcome, seems like good people here.

How do you change the username? As I said earlier, I'm not very tech savy. Thanks for the welcome, seems like good people here.

I changed mine long ago and if I remember correctly a moderator has to change an existing username. Maybe send a mod a message and ask them to change yours to what you want.

I sent a message asking to change it. I spent some time in the rockies. Lake City, it's about 30 minutes thru the mountains from Gunnison.

Back