free website stats program new guy question. | Harley Davidson Forums

new guy question.

rxman

Why do some questions in the proper forums get deleted? just asking. had one deleted a second ago, and am not sure why since it was in the right forum.

I am still looking for the one I started a week or so ago but can't find anything about it. What model was your first Harley?

I am still looking for the one I started a week or so ago but can't find anything about it. What model was your first Harley?

funny you should ask- this is my first bike- 2007 FLHT electra glide standard. i was asking a question on upgrading to a slip-on exaust system that is better/louder than stock, but wouldnt have my neighbors hating me. it was about what to measure (diameter/length) and brands to look at/ stay away from.

If you look at your profile (click on your screen name) there are links to every post you've made and every thread you've started. Makes it easier to find something from a few days ago if you can't remember what the title of the thread was. Us old guys have
to use every advantage we can!!

That was the name of the thread I started that I cant' find. I can't help you with your problem as I have always run Drag pipes with no baffles. Don't want my safety to be dictated by my neighbors ability to put up with the sound! Good luck on getting some answers. The guys on here will give it to you straight if they know the answer.

If you look at your profile (click on your screen name) there are links to every post you've made and every thread you've started. Makes it easier to find something from a few days ago if you can't remember what the title of the thread was. Us old guys have
to use every advantage we can!!

Also can get there with Quick Links - Misc - Subscribed Threads. This areas great because you can create folders and save threads for future reference. I've got folders for Maintenance, Mods, Rallies and Events, and Georgia Riders.

Back