free website stats program New guy here | Harley Davidson Forums

New guy here

Maxgti07

Hey,

My name is Max, i'm from canada.

I'm a car enthusiast who recently discovered a passion for bikes. Everytime i see one, i just can't stop looking at it... Especially the 883 Iron. Wow do i want one!

I'm on a few VW forums since i'm a Mark 5 GTi owner and right now i'm looking into buying a motorcycle. I'm looking at the 883 iron! Let me know if it's a great first bike!

Have a great day guys!

See ya

Max

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum.:cheers

Nothing wrong with an 883 as a first bike.:rider Just don't be surprised when you find yourself looking at the next size up when the riding bug hits.:s

And make sure you take any rider training you can. It can save you grief and your life.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.:cheers

Nothing wrong with an 883 as a first bike.:rider Just don't be surprised when you find yourself looking at the next size up when the riding bug hits.:s

And make sure you take any rider training you can. It can save you grief and your life.

Good to know :)!

Where i live, to get a bike liscense you have to take classes (theory and practice) so i'll be trained a bit but i guess that you never have enough practice on a bike! I heard a lot of stories so i'm sure i'll stay safe :)!

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Good to know :)!

Where i live, to get a bike liscense you have to take classes (theory and practice) so i'll be trained a bit but i guess that you never have enough practice on a bike! I heard a lot of stories so i'm sure i'll stay safe :)!

classes are always best to take....welcome to the forum

Back