free website stats program New guy here from Eastern Oregon | Harley Davidson Forums

New guy here from Eastern Oregon

fireguyq

Newby here. Stopped riding when I got married, the kids came first. Now kids are grown and have kids of their own. No wife, divorce was a bargain.. After 25 years together, my girlfriend agreed I can have another bike. OK, actually she agreed when a friend brought her to ER and she found I was not hurt too bad. I still don't know how she knew I was looking for a bike, I don't remember telling her. The 4 ribs healed up pretty good. Again, the helmet was the most important purchase that day. My 2002 Road King Screamin Eagle will take longer, about two months. Anyone have an extra fuel tank, stock saddle bags and front wheel?

Like you Enthusiasm at least on the Bike Part....:small3d026:

Get up and ride it.:D

welcome to HDTimeline.

Had many a great rides out of the Columbia river area into that Warm eastern side of Oregon... liked it Very Much.. In fact on a 2 up ride, into 3 states with my wife, final ride was into Oregon, breaking down in Bend... Just needing a V.Regulator for my 00 ride proved to be my Finding the New 09 King I ride now..:D

signed....BUBBIE

Back