free website stats program New from Nova Scotia | Harley Davidson Forums

New from Nova Scotia

Really new, as I haven't even picked my bike up yet...tomorrow is the day! (Although given today's weather, it might be via trailer! Wet snow in Halifax so the roads will be salt mines!) My ride will be a 2016 Heritage Softtail Classic in Cosmic Pearl Blue with Machette Chrome mags.

Started riding again year before last after a 24 year hiatus and discovered I missed it. Recent marital woes made continued aircraft ownership too much of a drain on resources, so decided to sell and re-invest in a Harley...yes, they are cheaper to own than a Cessna!:)

Anyway, pleased to meet you all and looking forward to learning everything I can about HD, both good and bad!

Rick

Welcome to the forum and congranulation on the new bike. Hopefully the weather will be getting better and you can get some good riding in.

Welcome to the forum and congranulation on the new bike. Hopefully the weather will be getting better and you can get some good riding in.
Thanks Joel!

Hoping, but my track record isn't the best with influencing the weather through purchases - last time I bought a new snowblower, it didn't get used for four years! Maybe I should buy a snowmobile to hedge my bets?:(

Welcome aboard from a fellow Canuck. Gotta luv them Heritages. ;)
Thanks Geezer!

Understand you folks in Manitoba had a pretty good winter, riding wise, this year...one of the local fellas working out there said he was riding after Christmas!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum from Scotland
Congratulations on the new bike we had some fluffy white rain here today so I understand your concerns about road conditions

Brian

Back