free website stats program New from central Mississippi | Harley Davidson Forums

New from central Mississippi

bknowles202

Been lookin for a bit, decided to join. Lookin forward to meeting some folks. Not much to tell about me. Just a good ol country boy that loves to ride.I have been riding for a long time. Was without a scoot for the last 6 years due to loosing my wife and some serious financial hardships. However the Lord has provided for me and now life is much better. I was a LEO for 14 years with the county here. Now I am a reserve officer with my hometown PD. I am re-married have 1 daughter at home one son US Army airborne, decorated (purple Heart) and a daughter that is a nurse. My wife is a school teacher and a great girl who also loves to ride. I ride a 2002 Heritage, and man am I glad to have a scoot again!!!!!! Hope to make some friends here.

Welcome aboard from Louisiana also. Happy to have you here. TONS of good information here and many many nice and good folks.

Bill

hey bilbo
i live in central ms too. looking for riding friends. my wife rides a little we just rode to branson good trip jimbo

One more welcome from Louisiana.Mississippi has alot of nice roads for riding I head that way when ever I can.Be safe!

Welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

Be sure to take a few minutes to read through this and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

HD Talking Rules - Harley Davidson Community

My oldest daughter is going to be teaching in Greenwood for the next 2 years so I'm sure I'll be seeing a lot more of your state in the future.

Back