free website stats program New from Arizona - need help on a seat | Harley Davidson Forums

New from Arizona - need help on a seat

lafinaz

Hi, I'm new to the forums. I just purchased my first bike yesterday (at least one of my own). Have been riding hubby's Heritage for a few years now on and off. We picked up a 2008 Road King Classic. It has already been lowered, but it came with a Corbin seat that has put the height to 27 inches - even in my boots at a stop I am still on tiptoe. I am looking for a seat that will drop me an inch if I can (I'm a 5'3" gal), is narrow at the nose, gives me some back support and still gives me some comfort. Is that a lot to ask? Ha! Any help would be appreciated!!!

Why not add 1" to your soles and 2" to the heel of your boots????:s

Hi, I'm new to the forums. I just purchased my first bike yesterday (at least one of my own). Have been riding hubby's Heritage for a few years now on and off. We picked up a 2008 Road King Classic. It has already been lowered, but it came with a Corbin seat that has put the height to 27 inches - even in my boots at a stop I am still on tiptoe. I am looking for a seat that will drop me an inch if I can (I'm a 5'3" gal), is narrow at the nose, gives me some back support and still gives me some comfort. Is that a lot to ask? Ha! Any help would be appreciated!!!

Well Well, I just happen to have a Real New HD Reduced Reach.... Sell for 300$ I want 180$ NOT USE more than 300 miles. Fits my 09 FLH King.

NOW I don't know iF it will fit your 08 bike Should though...

You check and see and I'm here also in Az. PM me if you want more information. It is a REAL low comfortable seat for a Woman rider.

I bought it in hopes it would help my Hip but it only got me TOO close to the ground.:bigsmiley25:

signed....BUBBIE

Back