free website stats program New Exhaust and Stage 1 | Harley Davidson Forums

New Exhaust and Stage 1

I have a 2011 Unltra Classic and I am added the Vance and Hines Power Dual X pipe and changing the Cam to a 255 Cam as suggested by Harley service for more horsepower. My question is regarding the slip ons I have been told by some to stick to 3 0r 3 1/2 slip ons and then the sales rep who sold me the bike new said if I am doing the stage 1 download and have the Power Dual 4 inch will be fine

I like the Monster Round and Twin Slash cut.

The Xpipe eliminated the cat.

I am looking for more performance and looks and a deeper louder sound.

The friend that suggested 3 or 3 1/2 said 4 and up will give me a lot of popping?

I have a 2011 Unltra Classic and I am added the Vance and Hines Power Dual X pipe and changing the Cam to a 255 Cam as suggested by Harley service for more horsepower. My question is regarding the slip ons I have been told by some to stick to 3 0r 3 1/2 slip ons and then the sales rep who sold me the bike new said if I am doing the stage 1 download and have the Power Dual 4 inch will be fine

I like the Monster Round and Twin Slash cut.

The Xpipe eliminated the cat.

I am looking for more performance and looks and a deeper louder sound.

The friend that suggested 3 or 3 1/2 said 4 and up will give me a lot of popping?

Stick with the 4". The V&H Power Dual X pipe was a good choice. The 255 is a great torque cam but if you want power after 4500, it is pretty much all in by then; still one of the better offerings from the MoCo. The Monster Oval, FuelMoto Jackpots are both good slip on options.

Any decel popping you may have will be the result of a poor tune; has nothing to do with the muffler diameter. I don't know what fuel manaement system you have, probably the SESPT? Dealership tuners don't have history of producing good tunes. The tend to load a map that is close to the motor configuration; tweak the map a bit and call it good. I would be looking for a good tuner in your area with a reputation since I am afraid that if the dealer tunes, you won't be happy and will be seeking out another tuner and paying for a second tune.

Thanks very much. That helps. I have purchased the Super tuner Screamin Eagle but once all done I plan to have it dyno tunes which I am told will give the bike the best tune.

I appreicate your help

I just put the D&D 2into1 Fat Cats on my 2011 Limited!! Stock 103 motor Dyno Tuned went out at 94 at rear wheel with 109 torque. Can you guys tell me if its right around the ball park? I can feel the difference since I've done these last two things to the bike!
WAP.gif

I just put the D&D 2into1 Fat Cats on my 2011 Limited!! Stock 103 motor Dyno Tuned went out at 94 at rear wheel with 109 torque. Can you guys tell me if its right around the ball park? I can feel the difference since I've done these last two things to the bike!
WAP.gif

Those are some good numbers

I have made a decision on the exhaust and I have purchased the Vance and Hines Power Dual and Monster Rounds. I will be changing the cams to an SE 255 CAM KIT recommended by a Harley Dealership service manager. My next decision is the fuel managment tuner. Some have recomended I stay away from the Screaming Eagle Super Tuner. I am looking at the Fuelpak FP3 from Vance and Hines. Any thoughts on the Fuelpak FP3 tuner?

I would like having them on my bike but mine is 2010 RKC :bigsmiley31: The reason I like them cuz you could viewed through the smartphone App (iOS and Android) to display speed, RPM, cylinder head temperature, voltage, gear selection and other vital information. COOL! :newsmile091:

Back