free website stats program New Cams | Harley Davidson Forums

New Cams

hoop

Hello All I have'nt been on since my wife had a stoke in October I am treating my self to a set of new cams for my 2009 street bob what do people think of new cams I think it will sound great and run good ?

What kind of riding habits do you do? I like my Andrews 37G's but they come on around 3K, but do ok from 2K-the 3K also (more like mine with the SE203's). So I am happy with them & that is with the stage II tune that my bike had when I got it. I know that the Mustang was surprized when he could not get a head of me. Now if you are more on the conservative side of riding it still works & when you need it it will go or you could go with a different cam. They all have a different agenda, so help us help you & tell us how you ride & what you want out of the cams.

Toby

Go to Youtube and search "harley cams". There are lots of clips of different cams and sounds at idle. The best sounding cams at idle are cams with a lot of overlap that are not suited for most riding. Do a LOT of research before buying.

Hoop, late but SE204 or 255 if you want to stay with HD parts or Andrews 48 or SS551.
WAP.gif

I just installed Redshift 575's in my 07 Low Rider , they've been discussed in other threads, so far i like em ! They give a much better sound and i'm likeing the perfomance gains. Lots more get up and go when cruising in 6th.
I've yet to burn thru a tank of fuel to see how it affects my over all milage.
Like been said before there's alot of choices in cams out there.

G'luck.

Back