free website stats program New camper | Harley Davidson Forums

New camper

Mavagrand

Bought a 2015 Keystone Laredo 299BH. It is 32ft long and weighs 6800lbs. I'm towing it with my 2013 Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi. Tows great. Only down side, it isn't a toy hauler so have to leave the scoot at home. What do you guys think? Any campers out there?

Attachments

• TruckCamperPix.jpg
    TruckCamperPix.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 46
Very nice, last weekend while I was fueling up a pickup and a pretty good size camper pulled in with a Harley on a trailer behind the camper. Must be legal here in Colorado.

I have a caravan it is our word for camper this side of the pond but at only 16ft body it is a wee bit shorter than yours I got mine in 1993 and have pulled it across half of Europe although it has not moved since I got the first Harley as I prefer to use the bike on journeys and the children have out grown that type of vacation

Brian

I can tell you first hand that after the last 2 camping trips and renting a similar camper that was already set up at campground I am willing to bet that you are going to have a great time no matter rain or shine. What you need is a jazzed up golf cart to put in the bed of the truck and drive around camp ground. I was amazed at the money some of spend on those carts..... And when you get tired of towing the trailer you can always set it up in a permanent camp site at your favorite camp ground.:s

Very cool, looks like Salt Springs will be a good trip in February with your new toy:s

I have a hammock, rain fly, bug net and insulation for the season. It all fits in a back pack. Different camping for sure but I can have my bike with me! :D

I have a hammock, rain fly, bug net and insulation for the season. It all fits in a back pack. Different camping for sure but I can have my bike with me! :D

My feelings too, Bo however, the wife wants comfort so comfort it is.

Back