free website stats program New Breakout | Harley Davidson Forums

New Breakout

ronhend

I made a mistake Monday and went to look at a Breakout that had just arrived. It was the silver one that I had been drooling over in the magazines for the last month or so.
I have to say that it looked even better than the pictures I had seen.
Long story short, I no longer have my Sportster but have a Breakout.
So far I have 120 miles on her. This thing is such fun to ride. The power this bike has is something else, what a blast.

I have not figured out how to post pictures here but they are some in my profile folder.

Ron
WAP.gif

I made a mistake Monday and went to look at a Breakout that had just arrived. It was the silver one that I had been drooling over in the magazines for the last month or so.
So far I have 120 miles on her. This thing is such fun to ride. The power this bike has is something else, what a blast.

I have not figured out how to post pictures here but they are some in my profile folder.

Ron
WAP.gif

Boy, What a Mistake! Sounds GREAT and Congrats! :cheers:breakdance

Ron
WAP.gif

:bigsmiley12: I've been admiring that Breakout myself. I've always said that I wouldn't trade my '04 Lowrider for any other Harley, but that thing makes me look twice. Kind of like being happily married, but double taking as a super-hot chick walks by! Treasure it!

ronhend-albums-breakout-picture9077-image.jpg

OK, here is a picture.
Thanks Big Foot for the instruction on posting pictures, hope it works!:newsmile071:

Ron

It is a new CVO model introduced by Harley for 2013. It is based on the soft tail frame. Chromed out with a 110 engine.

Ron
WAP.gif

Back