free website stats program New bike !!!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

New bike !!!!!

sprinklerfitter669

Well, i went to trade my fatboy in for a new one, and decided to jump for thr bike i truely always wanted, just could not find the right one.
Went to the dealer, and there she sat 2010 Roadking, the exact color i was looking for.
Went for a demo ride, didnt feel right, till i got back and the dealer put a tallboy seat on for me being 6'2". Then it felt perfect. I had the dealer also add a set of Heritage bars, and i tilted them up to stretch. Unbelievable different ride. Feels like you are floating on a cloud at 60 mph. More than enough power to back it up.
I had them add a set of rush slip ons and stage 1, which is still a little quiet, because of the cat.
I was told once you go to a touring, you never go back....they were right !!
I was over the barrel between the SG or the RK, in the end for me i got the best set up for me, i can add the detachable fairing with radio,if i want or strip it down for perfect in town riding
Highly recommend

Attachments

• BIKE 003.jpg
    BIKE 003.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 132
  • BIKE 004.jpg
    BIKE 004.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 150
  • BIKE 007.jpg
    BIKE 007.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 124
Awesome looking RK - something about blue & chrome really makes a bike look sweet. Congrats & ride safe! Remember to follow the new engine break in (30/60/30 x10) makes a world of difference to properly set the rings. Cheers!

Congratulations on the new Harley. Great looking bike. Really like the color. May you have many enjoyable miles riding the King.

Congrats on one sweet looking ride to be sure...Roadking...need we say more? LOL!

Back