free website stats program new 2014 dyna low rider | Harley Davidson Forums

new 2014 dyna low rider

hillbilly81

I just got a email from HOG with a pic of the 2014 dyna low rider...it sure is sharp and has some nice features anyone else seen this bike...any thoughts?

got a Dyna - I'm waiting for something truly new not regurgitated parts and heritage - they have enough of this already in the line up - Fatboy, Deluxe, Heritage, Super Glide
time i think that they did something new to shock and awe like the Vrod - yes the 500/750 wet motors are coming i know but the Big twin needs a full bore wake up call and they need to finish them properly (the Breakout is what the rocker should have been from the outset)

Harley is not going for a modern look...99percent of people that own a Harley buy them because they are an instant classic all models look like a show bike compared to the metrics and victorys we love our antiquated Harleys

Dont get me wrong I love the heritage of HD and I love my switchback but I think they need an oitside the box moment something totally out there, keep the heritage and the look but just something like the deuce, the vrod, just something to wake up thise thinking but on the fence

Back