free website stats program New 2012 SG! - Fullsac exhuast and feedback. | Harley Davidson Forums

New 2012 SG! - Fullsac exhuast and feedback.

RD HOG

Well i pulled the trigger, ordered a 012 streetglide vivid black with security and abs, should be here sept 23rd. Not that i didnt love my 100th ultra, but since my wife started riding her own bike, didnt need the tour pack, engine was due for an upgrade and it was a good excuse to get my very first new bike!

Just trying to figure out what to do first, but i thought i would try the fullsac baffle recore to keep the initial costs down and give me an chance to ride with a little better sound right off the hop.

FULLSAC

Any feedback from riders with the fullsac conversions?, and any feedback regarding the new bikes and changes/mods that you may have already done would be appreciated.

Rd Hog

Well i pulled the trigger, ordered a 012 streetglide vivid black with security and abs, should be here sept 23rd. Not that i didnt love my 100th ultra, but since my wife started riding her own bike, didnt need the tour pack, engine was due for an upgrade and it was a good excuse to get my very first new bike!

Just trying to figure out what to do first, but i thought i would try the fullsac baffle recore to keep the initial costs down and give me an chance to ride with a little better sound right off the hop.

FULLSAC

Any feedback from riders with the fullsac conversions?, and any feedback regarding the new bikes and changes/mods that you may have already done would be appreciated.

Rd Hog

I love my Fullsac baffles. I got a set of CVO muffs for free so it was an easy job. I think they are nice not loud but good tone. I went with the 2" baffles and kept the fiberglass in the muffs

I love my Fullsac baffles. I got a set of CVO muffs for free so it was an easy job. I think they are nice not loud but good tone. I went with the 2" baffles and kept the fiberglass in the muffs

Did you change anything else, like stage I with a tuner, or just the baffles?

Curious if a fella can just change out the baffles to begin with, then possible do a complete mod down the road.

I removed the cat added a k and n air filter and got an EJK gen three efi tuner
WAP.gif

Back