free website stats program New 1 gallon gas coupons | Harley Davidson Forums

New 1 gallon gas coupons

trvlr

are starting to hit the market. Each coupon will net you 1 gallon of gas. Now is that not ridiculous or what.

5.jpg

That's good !

I like Donald Trump's ideas on solving oil prices (and a bunch of other things).

Not going political, just saying I like the guy's ideas, that's ok right ?

Good gravy..........I had to look at that and think for a bit before I got it.
Sometimes I need to be slapped just for the heck of it.:bigsmiley22:

That's good !

I like Donald Trump's ideas on solving oil prices (and a bunch of other things).

Not going political, just saying I like the guy's ideas, that's ok right ?

Donald puts it out there like no one else has "ever" done, that I can recall. Not sure he'll be our next Prez, but he does make it interesting and entertaining. I think I once put my official backing behind our own Jack K for President, but I may have to shift that over to Donald...Go Donald!! :bigsmiley8:

Donald puts it out there like no one else has "ever" done, that I can recall. Not sure he'll be our next Prez, but he does make it interesting and entertaining. I think I once put my official backing behind our own Jack K for President, but I may have to shift that over to Donald...Go Donald!! :bigsmiley8:

The guy is smart and knows how to play hard ball. And that's what I believe it's going to take to turn us around. Actually to be honest I laughed at him for weeks thinking he had wierd hair (jealous since I have none). But then I heard him talk straight talk one morning at a convention and he sold me in 30 mins. I was EXTREMELY impressed with his solutions.

I think Jack would make a good Vice Pres running mate.

Too funny...I remember putting $2 of gas in my 69 Mustang Mach-1 & it filled to 1/4 tank. Now it doesn't even get you a 1/2 gal...:(

Sadly, my husband & I found a fuel receipt from November 2009 & made the comment 'wow, gas was only $2.44/gallon'......and it only went downhill from there. :D

When I was in high school (a while ago) we used to buy gas 5 gallons for a dollar. That is 20 cents per gallon. Ah the good old days.

Back