free website stats program Need saddlebags | Harley Davidson Forums

Need saddlebags

Cleftwynd

Banned
Without having a shop of any kind closer than 4-5 hrs away, and not very good ones at that, I cannot get up close and personal to view and inspect accessories for my scooter.

I have been searching online for some new bags for my 90 softy springer, I have an old small, wore out set that were originally for a dyna that I have made due with for a long time. But now that I am planning on longer road trips, with my wife as well, I need more and better storage on the bike.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good set of saddlebags with a quick detach setup that will fit my bike? I would like something that has a liner of some sort so they will keep their shape over time.

Thank you in advance, Bill

Look in the Self Help tab or the Search tab typing in keywords for related threads...that is how I found this below:

http://www.hdtimeline.com/chassis_suspension_and_front_end/5895-motorcycle_luggage.html

Happy hunting!

Oh, I recently installed some Leatherneck Jims' bags and really like them...I also have Leatherworks tool bags and an HD windshield bag on my "pedestrian" sportster.

2004SportsterXL1200R9-9-09-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back