free website stats program Need Recommendation for bike Insurance | Harley Davidson Forums

Need Recommendation for bike Insurance

Crayton

Just got back into a bike, been a few years. My homeowners is great for home & trucks, but not great for bikes. Looking for no-hassle coverage at a decent price. Companies I used to use are getting overly political and hard to support their nonsense.
Any suggestions?

I have and have been using SafeCo ever since I bought my first HD. No issue with any claims I have made over the years.
Welcome to the forum from Gulf Coast AL

I use Progressive for my scoot, Even checking into bundling with my homeowners (Liberty Mutual) no one could beat their price.

I have Progressive. Hit a dear two years ago. Totalled the bike.I had total loss coverage.They paid for a brand new bike.No hassles!

I guess it depends on where you live but I have Erie Insurance for my cars and the bike up in NYS. Price wise they are pretty good; although, never had to make a claim so I don't know how they go on that front.

What I do know though is the "cheaper the premiums - generally, the cheaper the service."

The thing about insurance is you never know how good it is until you have to use it, by all means go with a reputable company

The thing about insurance is you never know how good it is until you have to use it, by all means go with a reputable company

Absolutely, it is very hit and miss and each "agency" is/could be different to each other agency. For example - All State might be great in Pensacola BUT here it is woeful and the agent/agency cannot be trusted and that is from personal experience. In short, what might work for me in Up State NY might not work for someone in Dallas Texas for example.

Absolutely, it is very hit and miss and each "agency" is/could be different to each other agency. For example - All State might be great in Pensacola BUT here it is woeful and the agent/agency cannot be trusted and that is from personal experience. In short, what might work for me in Up State NY might not work for someone in Dallas Texas for example.

Very well said!! I know where my parents live, State Farm is not a good choice, (WV) but my husband chose them 16 years ago and they have done us well overall for everything. Never any hassles on claims and such. ;) But I would never use them in WV.

I went for 30 years without insurance and at $900 per year thats around 27,000$ I saved. It paid for both our bikes. It’s a gamble, but it paid off! I have insurance now however.

I went for 30 years without insurance and at $900 per year thats around 27,000$ I saved. It paid for both our bikes. It’s a gamble, but it paid off! I have insurance now however.

Okay - so ahh, how do you register a bike without having proof of insurance?

Back