free website stats program Need part number | Harley Davidson Forums

Need part number

Rich7553

I'm looking for the part number for the spring on the fuel pump bracket assembly for a 2004 FLHTCUI. It attaches between the end cap (62165-01) and the bracket. Can anyone help?

If you are asking here because dealer can not help, there is a good chance the individual part is obsolete and only comes now with a complete assembly...

No, the reason I'm asking here is actually two reasons:

1. The wealth of practical information coming from folks who actually have experience with the actual part or assembly as opposed to a $7/hr parts counter guy at the dealership.

2. The $7/hr parts guy had an attitude about being asked about a part for which I had no part number.

No, the reason I'm asking here is actually two reasons:

1. The wealth of practical information coming from folks who actually have experience with the actual part or assembly as opposed to a $7/hr parts counter guy at the dealership.

2. The $7/hr parts guy had an attitude about being asked about a part for which I had no part number.

Imagine that. I bet the parts guy would be completely able to help if you were looking for say ,,,,, some bling for a newer bike.:nosad
This is the problem with a lot of dealers. Like in another thread a Member was told that dealer was unable, or let me correct myself, would not work on his 1995 EG with a performance concern because it was too old, and should buy a new bike.

Back