free website stats program Need larger highway pegs | Harley Davidson Forums

Need larger highway pegs

franka

Looking to replace pegs on my Kuryakyn Mark IV highway bars. Currently using Kuryakyn ISO pegs that are round but not the best foot support for long rides. Considering something that is flat and wider allowing more surface for the foot such as the Kuryakyn Swept Wing Peg. Anybody use this peg or recommend another that will accomplish my goal?
Lastly, this thread is not meant to be an advertisement for Kuryakyn, I just have lots of their aftermarket parts on my 07 Road King Classic.

franka,

I have the Swingwing on the front and Sweptwing on the back of my softy. My wife likes the feel of the Sweptwing much better than the standard peg. The incline angle can be adjusted for correct comfort, I don't know how they will do as highway pegs but imagine they will do fine, love the look.

Looking to replace pegs on my Kuryakyn Mark IV highway bars. Currently using Kuryakyn ISO pegs that are round but not the best foot support for long rides. Considering something that is flat and wider allowing more surface for the foot such as the Kuryakyn Swept Wing Peg. Anybody use this peg or recommend another that will accomplish my goal?
Lastly, this thread is not meant to be an advertisement for Kuryakyn, I just have lots of their aftermarket parts on my 07 Road King Classic.

I have been looking at the Kuryakyn 4575 setup. These are offset but you can buy these without the offset setup. Also check out Kuryakyn 8028 iso dually pegs. This would give you more foot support that I think you are looking for.

I put Kuryakyn Tour-Tech Mounts with ISO-wings (4522) on my Trike yesterday. Haven't had enough riding time on them to render a recommendation, but I think I'm going to like them just fine.

They support the foot well and have a wide range of positioning options.

Back