free website stats program Need help with brake light/running light on 2006 Fatboy | Harley Davidson Forums

Need help with brake light/running light on 2006 Fatboy

Fatboy Lt

I just brought a 2006 Fatboy. The rear runnung light and brake light does not work with the headlight on or off. When you put on the turn signal the running lights, both turn signals and tag light all flash. Does anyone have an idea what is up with my lights?

Rear running lights? I think the only running lights are on the front turn bulbs. Pull the lens caps and you'll see single filaments only on rear bulbs. (just for turn signals) The brake light could be burned out filament in bulb, take the lens off the tailight, turn on and see if it's off or burned out or maybe it's stuck on from front switch?

I just brought a 2006 Fatboy. The rear runnung light and brake light does not work with the headlight on or off. When you put on the turn signal the running lights, both turn signals and tag light all flash. Does anyone have an idea what is up with my lights?

I gotta idea --- with all the flashing lights,no brake light and having rear running lights - heres what ya do - call a priest to preform an exorcism on the ol girl!!! hahaha ! Sorry Just kiddin with ya!!!

OK - being leggitt here ---- was the scoot like this when you bought it or after , have you recently washed or got stuck in a rain storm, have you checked all the housings for loose or corroded wireing, checked all fuses with a meter to make sure they are good , do you have any codes ?????

Back