free website stats program Need help Identifying a peace. | Harley Davidson Forums

Need help Identifying a peace.

RZA44

Could someone help me out with identifying these peace? There is a 3/4 or 1/2 inch hose haniging out from the rear wheel. I look it up threw ronnies parts finder it looks like it is part of the Evaporative emissions assembly which only calf bikes have but not sure. Here are some pic. The beging of the hose goes into this part which it is right over the tran and primary and the other parts just hangs in fornt of the tire.

Attachments

• harley emission.jpg
    harley emission.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 85
  • harley emission 02.jpg
    harley emission 02.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 76
Could someone help me out with identifying these peace? There is a 3/4 or 1/2 inch hose haniging out from the rear wheel. I look it up threw ronnies parts finder it looks like it is part of the Evaporative emissions assembly which only calf bikes have but not sure. Here are some pic. The beging of the hose goes into this part which it is right over the tran and primary and the other parts just hangs in fornt of the tire.

Could be the vent hose from the carb, or vent tube from the battery

I'm thinking that's the vent tube from the gas tank. Remove you seat and follow it from the frame neck (it will go under the tank) down and out the area you show.

Oops sorry didn't see the part where you said it started. Mine has one there two but it just curls around in a pigtail and dumps out above the trans.

The picture could be larger although most likely the gearbox vent tube should be 5/8" outer diameter
if you have difficulty measuring the right size just use some open ended wrenches and when you get one that is a good fit over the hose then you will have the outer diameter size

Brian

Back