free website stats program Need Easy Pull Clutch Information | Harley Davidson Forums

Need Easy Pull Clutch Information

I need some information regarding an easy pull clutch. I had surgery on my left hand and need to reduce the pull effort on the clutch on my 2012 Street Glide. Drag Specialties show an Easyboy Lite Clutch for $34.95 and a Power Clutch for $172.95. Both claim to reduce the pull by 40%. Other than the price, does anyone know anything about these. What are the differences and/or benefits of one over the other?
Thanks for your responses.

I need some information regarding an easy pull clutch. I had surgery on my left hand and need to reduce the pull effort on the clutch on my 2012 Street Glide. Drag Specialties show an Easyboy Lite Clutch for $34.95 and a Power Clutch for $172.95. Both claim to reduce the pull by 40%. Other than the price, does anyone know anything about these. What are the differences and/or benefits of one over the other?
Thanks for your responses.

More on easy pull clutch!!! - Harley Davidson Community Here is some reading for you

I installed an easy clutch for a friend recently and it really works as advertised. He shattered his wrist last August when he and his wife went down on their Ultra. He couldn't operate the stock clutch but with the easy clutch he is again able to ride.

Thanks for the responses. From what I have found out, my 12 flhx has H.D.'s version of the easy pull clutch already installed. I was also told the only real option was changing to a hydraulic clutch, which is not an option at this time.

I think one of these will work for you.Try this site Welcome to The Home of The ClutchWIZ. Get on trike talk forum for some good info. easy instaLL.

Back