free website stats program Need a pic of TSM Plug/wires | Harley Davidson Forums

Need a pic of TSM Plug/wires

91FXRS-Conv

Hi, new here and (of course) in urgent need of a favor...

I have an FXRS that has burned out two turn signal modules @ $150 each, and I'm converting to the '01-up style made by Delphi. Only problem is, I don't know which pins are which on the TSM, and neither the module nor the dealer knows (they would have had to open up a bike to see, can't blame them). So I would appreciate it greatly if someone can take a pic of their TSM with the plug in it, in such a way that I could see the colors of some of the wires. I can figure it out from there! Or if someone can describe the colors and orientation, that's good too.

Thanks in advance!!! My TSM is this type:

Attachments

• TSM-01.jpg
    TSM-01.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 22
Welcome to the fourm FXR, don't know if this will help but here's a 06 Duna hook up.
DynaWiringTSM.jpg

Thanks, but that doesn't tell me which pin on the module is #1, 2, 3... They are in two rows of 6, I really, really don't want to guess what the numbering is!

Hmmm a quick test didn't seem to work. If the security features are energized, does it block turn signals? I would think it would flash them all.

I'm getting no joy hooking up per the above diagram. The FSM doesn't show which pins are which. If anyone has the plug for an '02 - '05 FXDxx (12-pin TSM), or a close-up picture of the plug, it would be greatly appreciated. Could be the TSM I bought is a dud, but the seller swears it worked.

Back