free website stats program NASCAR racing!! | Harley Davidson Forums

NASCAR racing!!

pnt4e

Who watches Nascar racing and who is your favorite drivers?
If you have been to a Nascar race, where was it?

I am rooting for Mark Martin and Kasey Kahne.
I have been to the spring race at Bristol 3 times. I would like to go to the night race at Bristol. I have also been to the Brickyard 400 a couple of times.

I love NASCAR and have always been a Tony Stewart fan, although nothing would make me happier than to see Mark Martin win the Daytona 500 or even this year's championship! I've been to:

Atlanta - numerous times
Talladega - numerous times
Bristol night - twice
Daytona 500 - once
Daytona summer - twice
Dover - once
Watkins Glen - once

NASCAR: Nationwide and Sprint!

Junior and Tony. But if Mark Martin could win on Sunday, that would be GREAT!!

TQ

I like NASCAR, but I don't spend time in the afternoon's watching it anymore. I only sit down and watch the night races.

Like:
Gordon, Johnson, Jr, M. Martin, Stewart.
Don't like: The Bush brothers.

Been to:
Daytona summer once
Brickyard 4 times
Michigan once

Went to the KY speedway for a Busch race once and sat in a luxury box. Really ruined me for sitting in the stands ever again!:D

I watch NASCAR until football season. I don't pass up watching football for anyone! I've followed Stewart since 98. Looks like his team is off to a good start this year! I've been to Michigan twice and Joliet three times.

I was always a Dale Earnhardt fan,after he died I kind of lost my love for it.I still go to the August Bristol race,but that's about it.

Like Steve, I was a Dale Sr. fan. My favorites now are Jr., Biffle, Martin.

Been to Talladega many times.

For my birthday several years ago the wife sent me to the Buck Baker Racing school. It was three days of pure fun at Rockingham.

I was always a Dale Earnhardt fan,after he died I kind of lost my love for it.I still go to the August Bristol race,but that's about it.

I couldn't agree with you more.I guess I've always been an Earnhardt fan,not so much a Nascar fan.These days it seems Nascar wants all of the teams to be exactly the same as every other team.They dictate what springs,shocks and whatever else that teams are to race with.It seems to have turned into IROC,where all of the cars are identically prepared.Give me the old days(now I'm sounding like some old geezer)where the drivers had grease on there uniforms and had something up their sleeve to win.JMHO

Back