free website stats program Naples Florida riding | Harley Davidson Forums

Naples Florida riding

PeteINny

How is the riding this time of the year in the Naples Florida area? Is there alot of traffic? Are there any good scenic roads?

I prefer this time of year to ride in Naples, cooler days, no afternoon showers and plenty of sunshine. The draw back is that this is the tourist season and traffic is increased so be sure to what out for those sudden lane changes and the lack of turn signal use.

Naples does not have a lot of senic roads like other areas in the country, but a nice ride is the Tamiami Trail (US 41) from Naples to the east coast. There are a few places to stop along the way to get a pic of your scoot with a gator in the background. Everglades City South of the Tamiami Trail on US 29 is a nice ride with a few good spots for lunch or breakfast.

Enjoy you time in Naples and ride safe

Good ride>>> Leave Naples south on US 41. At Hwy 29 turn left (north). Continue (on 29) through Sunniland and Immokalee, to Hwy 80 (at Labelle).
Turn left (west) on 80 and have lunch at Flora and Ella's Restaraunt (famous for their home made pies ). Continue west on 80 to I-75 (at Fort Myers). Take I-75 south (very short run). Exit at Hwy 82 and turn left (east). Stay on 82 to Immokalee. In Immokalee turn right on 846. 846 ends at US 41, just north of Naples. HAVE FUN!!!

Back