free website stats program Mysterious engine code | Harley Davidson Forums

Jerry D

Hi all I’ve got a 2020 Road King Special. I’ve installed new handle bars ,passing lamps , changed lights over to LED . Added heated grips installed (but not wired in as I’m still waiting on harness) any way as you can imagine I had checked engine light come on with a ton of codes. I just cleared them out but for some reason I have a BCM code that won’t clear. Code as it appears- C0077c . Now I’ve tried looking this up on my own and tried asking around and nobody seems to know what it could be for. Any in would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all.

This is what I found.
C0077 Low Tire Pressure - A low pressure condition will exist when the tire pressure falls below or is equal to the low pressure threshold value as specified for the vehicle. Possible causes: Intermittent performance DTC.

Thanks all. I did call dealer today and asked. They also told me it looks like low air pressure. It can be effected possibly by cold weather. It was 17* this morning. Lol it’s been pretty cold for last few day. So that’s probably it. Thank you all for the help

Back